[Gnso-rds-pdp-1] Technical Issue Resolution -and- Academic or Public Interest DNS Research - drafts

Alan Woods alan at donuts.email
Mon Mar 5 16:40:41 UTC 2018

Dear all ,

Between snow, power cuts, internet blackouts and travel to PR tomorrow (I'm
there early for the leadership program), this is the first chance I have to
review. So my apologies for being non-responsive!

Kind regards,

Alan

[image: Donuts Inc.] <http://donuts.domains>
Alan Woods
Senior Compliance & Policy Manager, Donuts Inc.
------------------------------
One Clarendon Row
Dublin 2, County Dublin
Ireland

<https://www.facebook.com/donutstlds>   <https://twitter.com/DonutsInc>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/donuts-inc>

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Donuts
Inc. . Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than
the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.