[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next week's meeting

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 24 05:59:06 UTC 2016

Dear All

While I am apology for the next meeting, and not part of either the Privacy or Purpose sub-teams, may I suggest two documents particularly that have been identified and summarised by the data sub team: the SAC54 document which identifies the data elements collected, and  the EWG Recommendations. (in our list of documents, items 6 and 27) They are particularly relevant as they identify not only the data elements collected, but the purpose for which they are collected, and identify whether the collection is optional or mandatory.  This will be particularly useful for the other groups since the underlying principle of data collection in that data should only be collected that that is needed to carry out the functions of the enterprise, and that the data that is collected should only be used and accessed for the identified purposes.

While I will not be on the next call, Jim Galvin may be on the call, and he was one of the authors of SAC054 and can speak to it.

I hope that helps the discussion at the next meeting.

Holly