[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next AoC WHOIS Review

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Apr 28 15:54:25 UTC 2016

Dear all,
Thank you for raising awareness of this pending review. I do not have enough
knowledge of the bylaws (or of the different Policy Development Processes
underway in relation to WHOIS) to comment here on the merits of maintaining the
review cycle versus potentially adjusting it given our overlapping PDPs, but I
would like to share this email from Steve Crocker today. Dr Crocker, speaking in his personal capacity, seems to indicate that
the WHOIS-RT will be taking place.
Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline