[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next AoC WHOIS Review

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Apr 28 19:17:55 UTC 2016

I suppose that the RT could be formed with a very narrow mission something like  the following:

1.       Identify what recommendations from the previous review have not yet been implemented and why.

2.       Decide if there are any Whois/RDS issues to be reviewed that are not going to be covered in the RDS PDP WG, and, if any, review and make recommendations on them.

3.       Prepare a report that includes a recommendation regarding the relationship of RDS PDP WG work and the next Whois Review in five years.

Of course this would still require forming the RT and holding RT meetings, which would still stretch resources, but the duplication could be limited to a large extent.

Chuck