[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Call for volunteers - Next-Generation RDS WG Leadership

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Thu Jan 28 04:29:12 UTC 2016

I would also like to put myself forward to a leadership role for this group.  Like Michele, I have kept my answers short, but am happy to expand on any of the answers.

Holly Raiche
ALAC

1)      Existing Stakeholder Group affiliations (if any)

ALAC

2)      Relevant past PDP(s) or WG(s) in which you participated

I have participated in many GNSO WGs starting in 2009 on the review of the RAA, the IRTP-D WG and working groups involved with registration directory services issues, as well as either drafting or assisting drafting ALAC statements on those issues.

3)      Leadership experience

I was Chair of APRALO and am now on the leadership team of the ALAC

4)      Perspective on the WHOIS issues and RDS

Clearly, I agree with the many statements the ALAC has made on registration data issues.  On a personal level, I was one of the founding members of the Australian Privacy Foundation and am on its telecommunications policy committee, and therefore come with a background of data protection issues

5)      Ability to devote sufficient time

I believe I can devote the time required

6)      Preference for chair/co-chair or vice-chair position, if any.

I would prefer Vice-chair but am happy to serve in whatever capacity required.