[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Materials for next WG call

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Mar 20 23:28:45 UTC 2016

In addition, the mailing list archives of the different initiatives can be
found here: http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/mailing-lists/archive.

Best regards,

Marika

From:  <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Lisa Phifer
<lisa at corecom.com>
Date:  Sunday 20 March 2016 at 14:12
To:  Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca>
Cc:  "gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Materials for next WG call

Hundreds of links to archived WHOIS policy work going back to 2001 can be
found at the GNSO's website here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/whois/archive

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/whois/archive> The WHOIS 2007 Task Force
landing page is linked to that archival page:
https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2007-03-16-en

That landing page includes a link leading to over 260 public comment
submissions. When reading, just bear in mind that comments made a decade ago
may no longer reflect the commenter's current thoughts or related laws and
policies.

GNSO WHOIS studies launched in response to the 2007 WHOIS TF report can also
be reached throught the GNSO's archival page, with links to study RFCs,
draft/final reports, recorded researcher presentations, and public comments
all linked to this WHOIS studies landing page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/other/whois/studies

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/other/whois/studies> Happy
reading,
Lisa