[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Some reg'n data I think necessary (was Re: GNSO Next-Gen RDS PDP Working Group teleconference)

Rod Rasmussen rod.rasmussen at internetidentity.com
Mon Mar 21 07:51:50 UTC 2016

OK, good, we’re on the same page then.  I would also state that not all currently available whois information needs to be published publicly to handle all anti-abuse cases either, but a lot does need to be at least collected in order to enable access to relevant vetted parties depending on the use-case.  I may be biased, but the EWG report went into much of the details in these areas.

Cheers,

Rod