[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Some reg'n data I think necessary (was Re: GNSO Next-Gen RDS PDP Working Group teleconference)

Nick Shorey nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Tue Mar 22 09:15:21 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

I also add my thanks for your taking the time to begin to structure the
range of associated data into elements which will certainly help focus
discussion going forward.

Most helpful.

Nick

Nick Shorey BA (Hons), MSc
Senior Policy Advisor, International Internet Governance
Department for Culture, Media & Sport
Email: nick.shorey at culture.gov.uk
Phone: +44 (0) 7741 256 320

Sent from my iPhone