[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Fwd: UN Special Rapporteur report on the right to privacy

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Mar 24 10:35:14 UTC 2016

Dear Ayden, and all those who have volunteered for the subgroup work,

The mailing lists are set up, they were being finalized yesterday so, Ayden, this might be why you were temporarily unable to post to them. Please try again, and let me know if there are any further issues and we will fix them swiftly.

Kind regards,

Nathalie