[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 4 13:53:14 UTC 2016

I would suggest that if you boil it down to this, you need to say " The
Purpose of RDS is to */manage/* access to information about Domain
Names, Name Servers and Registrars in a TLD.  (I would also be tempted
to add "in accordance with policy and relevant law" but I realize we
need to limit the hobby horses we let into this corral)

I appreciate this effort to condense the thing.

Stephanie