[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Richard Leaning rleaning at ripe.net
Sun Oct 9 17:09:39 UTC 2016

Michele,

I don't disagree with you. There will always be scenarios where common sense prevails.

But if you want to phone me you will need the accurate number - not something that looks like my number.

If you want to respond to me about these comments, you will need the accurate email address not something that is sort of my email address.

All am saying is we should strive for accuracy knowing that we may not achieve it but at least let's try.

Cheers

Dick

Richard Leaning
RIPE NCC