[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Chris Pelling chris at netearth.net
Sun Oct 9 19:05:05 UTC 2016

HI Dick,

I think you will find that all registrars will already strive for accuracy as best they can, certainly when it comes to email address and/or phone depending on what they use to validate.

In your point regarding reaching you by phone or email, I sort of agree, but disagree, if someone truly (and this is in respect to you as you stated yourself) wants to get hold of you, a very small bit of investigation with Google would give Ripe's number and a call to Ripe would in one way shapr or another get ahold of you. -- Edge case I know, but I was directly responding to that point.

I suppose at some point in the future I am sure the same discussions our group is having will trickle down the IANA side of things in relation to RiR's moving over to RDS and having the same data issues we are currently discussing. :)

Kind regards,

Chris