[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated statement of purpose

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu Oct 13 20:18:05 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find attached for your review the updated statement of purpose following our WG meeting earlier this week. You’ll find in redline those changes that have been made as a result of the WG deliberations. Furthermore, comments that have been greyed-out are considered discussed and addressed. Any further feedback and/or proposed edits are welcome.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.