[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - latest version of statement of purpose

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Oct 19 23:42:55 UTC 2016

Dear All,

In this week’s WG call for our main agenda item we focused on the last section of the Draft Registration Data and Directory Service Statement of Purpose, ‘Specific Purposes for Registration Data and Registration Directory Service’. Please review and comment on the 5 purpose statements in that section with particular attention to the redline changes made on the call.  Please express any concerns you have on the WG list before our next WG meeting on October 25th. Note that we didn’t finish discussing purpose 5 so we will continue discussing it on our call next week; in the meantime, list discussion is strongly encouraged.

Best regards,

Marika