[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - latest version of statement of purpose

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Oct 22 13:13:43 UTC 2016

Unless I missed them, I haven’t seen any list discussion on the latest draft RDS Statement of Purpose.  To maximize our efficiency in our meeting this coming Tuesday, it would be very helpful if everyone reviewed the redline version that Marika distributed and shared any comments on the WG list before the meeting on Tuesday.

Chuck