[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - updated RDS Statement of Purpose

Richard Padilla padilla.richard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 20:21:45 UTC 2016

Have read both versions although I didn't see the changes that were made by
Scott as I couldn't see the difference as I'm on my phone the structure and
intent is correct in what we are delivering. Hope this helps

Regards

Richard

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016, 13:18 Hollenbeck, Scott <shollenbeck at verisign.com>
wrote:

> I found (and fixed) two more instances of “gTLD domain names”. Update
> attached.
>

> Scott

Richard Padilla MSc