[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Dangers of public whois

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Feb 14 13:54:02 UTC 2017

Thanks Theo for the reference article.

Lisa/Marika - Let's add this article to our resource list.  This one is only 2 pages so it does not need to be summarized.

All -  Whether you are a privacy advocate or not, I encourage you to read it.  It's not a magic solution for the tasks in front of us but I think the principles might be helpful for us to apply as we work toward finding solutions.

Chuck