[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 6 June

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 04:07:08 UTC 2017

The goal of good legal advice should be to give the client (here, the group
developing policy) a solution that offers the most latitude to achieve
their objectives while complying with the law.  If the goal is to constrain
the RDS beyond the minimum constraints of the law, that is not good legal
advice to a group trying to develop policy recommendations. It might
achieve some other objective, but it is not an objective related to legal
advice.

Greg