[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Why the thin data is necessary

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Wed Jun 7 11:16:25 UTC 2017

Authentification does not necessariliy mean restriction. There are many
means of authentification options that we may chose for this data that
do not restrict in the least bit who can access this data. It only
places a barrier of how easily this may be accessed, unless we decide
differently down the road. As we can have multiple access tiers, this is
both practical and sensible. In this case your argument does not cut bread.

Best,

Volker

Fax.: +49 (0) 6894 - 9396 851