[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Why the thin data is necessary

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Wed Jun 7 14:25:31 UTC 2017

As a participant in this pdp-wg discussion who will not be at the ICANN
meetings in Johannesburg I am probably speaking for many who will not be
there. We hope and pray that this rds-pdp-wg spends the time in
Johannesburg agreeing that /we have passed these four milestones/ on our
long march to policy recommendations, and it is now time to move on to
the rest of our tasks.

Sam Lanfranco