[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Who is in charge? (was Re: Why the thin data is necessary)]

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jun 8 15:16:35 UTC 2017

Jonathan makes some useful suggestions here.  We certainly should not single out companies or organizations in a derogatory manner, but that should not prevent us from asking questions about specific companies or organizations if those questions are not critical of them and are designed to help our understanding.

Chuck