[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Who is in charge? (was Re: Why the thin data is necessary)]

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Thu Jun 8 15:58:36 UTC 2017

Stephanie, the context certainly helps, and I appreciate you taking the
time to explain that. What Chuck said is true that nobody should feel
stifled from mentioning a company in the industry if it is necessary to
advance a policy argument. I agree that is a matter of good judgment and
not everyone will see eye to eye-- that does not mean they are not acting
in good faith.
​Perhaps I was being too emotional about it.​

Best,
Jonathan