[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Who is in charge? (was Re: Why the thin data is necessary)]

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 8 17:04:00 UTC 2017

Thanks Michele, I was actually trying to point to it as an example of
good practice. I discussed the whole accreditation idea with Peter C,
particularly in the context of work that is going on at the
https://www.globalcyberalliance.org/index.html#contact.  I realize some
folks don't like the idea, indeed it would be perhaps more accurate to
say that apparently the whole idea is anathema to them, but anybody who
has read the UN Cybercrime report might possibly think we need to
improve standards somehow.  I assume there is no quarrel here as to
whether that 2013 report is worth reading....

cheers Steph