[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] URGENT: babypool GDPR Question

allison nixon elsakoo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 15:58:13 UTC 2017

When I registered my domains, I explicitly chose to make certain
information public in the WHOIS, and people like John Bambenek, you, and
everyone else, have a right to that information.

Unless you are arguing that registrars are somehow not informing their own
customers of this choice that they make?

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Volker Greimann <vgreimann at key-systems.net