[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] URGENT: babypool GDPR Question

Luc SEUFER lseufer at dclgroup.eu
Wed Jun 14 16:01:49 UTC 2017

John,

I realised I should have answered off-list to Neil. He asked to be provided with provisions from the GDRP which I did. If you found the Regulation contradicts your right  to information you should take it to  your  MEP if you are a EU national. Directive 2000/31/CE and its transpositions deals with the information which must be published by service providers.

Luc