[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List topics for this week

Rob Golding rob.golding at astutium.com
Fri Jun 16 08:08:58 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-15 13:37, Dotzero wrote:
> The first question is whether Rob is acting as a private individual. I
> would assert not. He is registering domains as part of a fairly large
> scale commercial activity. One only need go to the astutium.com [2]
> website to see the commercial activity involved.

I think you may be accidentally conflating a domain registration which
is for a company, and my own domain registrations.

The details on the whois for astutium.com are not my "personal" details
- they're a corporate role account for that legal entity - the location
of a business' registered office isn't in the UK considered "personal
data" [although a great many UK business are run from a persons home]

The details on the linked-in profile are not my personal details per-se,
they're all "business details" which I have chosen to put there, are
governed by a strict terms&conditions, are limited in the direct
information they disclose, can be removed by me at any time etc

Rob