[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List topics for this week

Paul Keating paul at law.es
Fri Jun 16 14:18:03 UTC 2017

So I seem to see three camps here.

1. Those who want not change to a system that has worked for 20 years or whatever.

2. Those who object to the current WHOIS on the basis of privacy issues.

2. Those who really want a way to monetize the data at issue instead of allowing it to be available without charge.

Am I missing something here?

If not then perhaps these divisions can actually help us all move forward.

Sincerely,
Paul Keating, Esq.