[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Names of European DPAs

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Jun 24 03:18:58 UTC 2017

In the answers provided by the European Privacy experts in response to our WG questions, the experts were identified by title and not by name.  Because someone asked me for the names, Peter Kimpian kindly provided the names, which I provide here.

Prof. Joseph Cannataci, United Nations' Special Rapporteur on the right to privacy
Mr. Giovanni Buttarelli, European Data Protection Supervisor
Mr. Wilbert Tomesen, on behalf of the Article 29 Working Party, (NL DPA)
Ms. Caroline Goemans Dorny, Data Protection Officer of Interpol
Ms. Alessandra Pierucci, Chair of the Committee of Convention 108
Mr. Jan Kleijssen, Director of Information Society and Action against Crime of the Council of Europe

Chuck Gomes