[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Wed Mar 22 03:38:08 UTC 2017

Registrars need to collect authoritative DNS servers from end consumers or it doesn't work. I never said RDS/Whois in that statement. If I buy a domain from GoDaddy and they don't collect auth nameservers and send it to the registry my domain will never ever resolve unless you think this group is empowered to rewrite the RFC completely on how DNS works.

Sent from my iPhone