[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] a suggestion for "purpose in detail"

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Thu Mar 23 16:09:58 UTC 2017

Well my suggesting was privacy by default for private persons thats where it started and I was told "You're ideas of privacy are patently absurd “

So what do you really want? Privacy, yes or no?

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638