[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Equifax hack worse than previously thought: Biz kissed goodbye to card expiry dates, tax IDs etc

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 04:14:12 UTC 2018

In a similar vein, ICANN could establish an “Over-enforce the GDPR Fund,”
in which everyone who thinks the GDPR’s data blackout should be extended to
the data of non-EU and legal persons would pay in, and it would be used to
defray the expenses incurred by those who should have access to information
and instead must expend additional time, money and effort, and often incur
additional harm, due GDPR over-enforcement.