[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Krebs On Security article RE whois and GDRP

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Tue Feb 20 17:51:34 UTC 2018

Uh...that's not a universal requirement. I know a lot of EU (some? a lot?
not sure) of EU countries have that for commercial websites, and Japan does
too (something we actually monitor for) but it's not like that's a
requirement in the majority of countries. It's a minority approach,
actually.

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn