[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next Gen RDS - Update from Leadership Team

Volker Greimann vgreimann at key-systems.net
Thu Oct 11 14:57:52 UTC 2018

Or find an insider willing to carry your torch. And if there is no such
person, maybe reconsider your torch.

Volker

Am 11.10.2018 um 16:25 schrieb John Bambenek via gnso-rds-pdp-wg:
> “If you don’t like being an outsider, you have to play by our rules
> and become an insider.”
>
> And yeah, I can write a letter to my legislator. That doesn’t make me
> a Senator.
>
> --
> John Bambenek
>
> On Oct 11, 2018, at 09:14, Michele Neylon - Blacknight
> <michele at blacknight.com <mailto:michele at blacknight.com>> wrote:
>
>> Again. You are wrong.
>>
>> You, like anyone else, can join any number of ICANN groups.
>> You choose not to.
>>
>> That’s your choice.
>>
>> Now you can try to twist that around so that you can tell people how
>> you’ve been excluded, but the reality is that you haven’t – you’ve
>> chosen that path.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Michele
>>
>> --
>>
>> Mr Michele Neylon
>>
>> Blacknight Solutions
>>
>> Hosting, Colocation & Domains
>>
>> https://www.blacknight.com/
>>
>> https://blacknight.blog/
>>
>> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>>
>> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
>>
>> Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
>>
>> Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/
>>
>> -------------------------------
>>
>> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business
>> Park,Sleaty
>>
>> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845
>>
>> *From: *John Bambenek <jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
>> <mailto:jcb at bambenekconsulting.com>>
>> *Date: *Thursday 11 October 2018 at 14:57
>> *To: *Michele Neylon <michele at blacknight.com
>> <mailto:michele at blacknight.com>>
>> *Cc: *Dotzero <dotzero at gmail.com <mailto:dotzero at gmail.com>>, RDS PDP
>> WG <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org <mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>>
>> *Subject: *Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Next Gen RDS - Update from
>> Leadership Team
>>
>> “You can convince some insider to carry your concern while they
>> deliberate in private.”
>>
>> That is exactly my point. You’ve excluded outsiders.
>>
>> --
>>
>> John Bambenek
>>

>> On Oct 11, 2018, at 04:55, Michele Neylon - Blacknight
>> <michele at blacknight.com <mailto:michele at blacknight.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     John
>>
>>     That isn’t true. Every SO and AC within ICANN has representation.
>>     You and anyone else can channel your concerns via your respective
>>     constituency, stakeholder group or AC.
>>
>>     Also as is normal with any GNSO Working Group the interim report
>>     and final report will be open for public comment.
>>
>>     Regards
>>
>>     Michele
>>
>>     --
>>
>>     Mr Michele Neylon
>>
>>     Blacknight Solutions
>>
>>     Hosting, Colocation & Domains
>>
>>     https://www.blacknight.com/
>>
>>     https://blacknight.blog/
>>
>>     Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>>
>>     Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090

> [...]

Volker A. Greimann
General Counsel and Policy Manager
KEY-SYSTEMS GMBH

T: +49 6894 9396901
F: +49 6894 9396851
W: www.key-systems.net

Key-systems is a company registered in Germany with Registration No.: HR B 18835 - Saarbruecken: CEO: Alexander Siffrin
Registered Offices: Im Oberen Werk 1, DE-66386 St. Ingbert, Germany

Part of the CentralNic Group PLC (LON: CNIC) a company registered in England and Wales with company number 8576358.
Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.