[Gnso-rpm-data] Meeting Timing (re: Action Items from 01 December RPM Data Sub Team Call)

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Dec 5 17:42:56 UTC 2017

Hello everyone – as it is already Tuesday evening in the EMEA region and staff has not received any objections or further suggestions regarding an appropriate meeting time for this Data Sub Team, we propose going ahead with scheduling a call for this Friday 8 December at 1730 UTC.

Please look out accordingly for a calendar invitation from the GNSO Secretariat.

Thank you!

Cheers
Mary