[Gnso-rpm-data] Error in Google doc - a bad day at the office

Kurt Pritz kurt at kjpritz.com
Fri Dec 15 03:39:51 UTC 2017

Hi Ariel:

I have made a bone-headed move in the Google docs (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EUXC03ccuYhRMa_X4hDCPrq88KkF6qBRkL6sCcNutoI/edit) Question set 4 - Questions for registrants.

I made a number of updates but then (inadvertently or verdantly) pasted a large piece of text into the box. As a result, the Google app aborted on my computer.

The change that aborted the program also lined out ALL of the text in the existing questions. When I went back to undo the change, I could not.

I was able to delete the text I added but I was not able to undo the deletion of all the other text, i.e., all the other questions. Each time I try to “undo” the change, the program aborts.

The change was made at 5:42 PM Pacific.

Ariel, could you either: undue the 5:42 change so that the lined out text reappears; restore the document to its pre 5:00PM Pacific state; or call me so that we can work out a solution

I am generally working before 6AM Pacific and am available then. I am also available now.

I am terribly sorry for this and to everyone - I did not intend to disrespect anyones work.

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

Best regards,

Kurt