[Gnso-rpm-data] [Ext] Error in Google doc - a bad day at the office

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Dec 15 14:28:02 UTC 2017

Hello Kurt,

Please don’t sweat over it. Accident happens, and Google doc does suddenly abort when a large piece of text is pasted into the document.

I restored the version to the one of 14 December at 5:41pm PST, so the changes you made at 5:42pm and later are undue. Please be so kind to check and let me know if it looks okay.

Thank you for letting me know!

Best,
Ariel