[Gnso-rpm-data] Scheduling the Next RPM Data Sub Team Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Nov 2 13:13:33 UTC 2017

Dear RPM Data Sub Team members,

As is the usual practice for GNSO groups, we will not hold a meeting of the RPM PDP WG Data Sub Team the week following ICANN60.

For the following week of 13-17 November, we could schedule a meeting on that Friday, 17 November at 16:00 UTC, which was the time and day most recently used for a meeting.  However, if Sub Team members prefer, staff could circulate a Doodle to select a time for a next/recurring call.  Please let us know how you would like us to proceed.

Safe travels for all those returning from ICANN60.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director