[Gnso-rpm-data] Update re: Scheduling the Next RPM Data Sub Team Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Nov 9 18:30:26 UTC 2017

Dear RPM Data Sub Team members,

Per the message below we’ve received one response to run a Doodle, but given that people may still be traveling this week staff suggests following our usual custom of staying with the original day and time.  However, staff can put an item on the agenda to discuss whether to adjust the time of the calls either via a Doodle or general agreement.

Also, given that Daylight Savings Time (DS) has ended, the usual practice of the GNSO Secretariat is to try to keep the same time for most participants.  Thus, a call starting during DST at 16:00 UTC would, from the 5th November 2017 onwards, be scheduled at 17:00 UTC.

The GNSO Secretariat will send around a meeting notice.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director