[Gnso-rpm-data] Action Items from 17 November RPM Data Sub Team Call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Fri Nov 17 18:25:11 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Below are the action items staff captured from the RPM Data Sub Team meeting today (17 November 2017):

Action Items

-- When this is presented to the full WG we should raise these concerns about the type of evidence we are gathering, the usefulness, and the reality of receiving it, e.g. anecdotal vs data driven, first hand anecdotal vs other anecdotal evidence etc.  Please refer to the notes, transcript, and recording on the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/RARPMRIAGPWG/2017-11-17+Sub+Team+for+Data

-- Staff will split draft questions in two columns: 1) anecdotal 2) data driven, and make sure updates were captured from today's discussion.

-- Staff can trace concerns from the WG about "dictionary" words and suggest some other terminology.  We think we ended up feeling that it was more appropriate than "generic", but checking will be helpful.

-- Staff will do a Doodle poll for the next round of meetings.

- Susan Payne (section 2 of the Data Request Table) to Chair the next call the week of 27 November.

- Staff to contact Karen Lentz from GDD staff and invite her to join the Data Sub Team call for helping refine the guiding questions.

The notes from the call will be posted shortly to the Sub Team wiki space, together with the call recording, transcript and Adobe Connect chat and attendance records.

Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Thanksgiving (for those who are celebrating it)!

Best Regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director