[Gnso-rpm-data] Google Doc Closes in 8 Hours & Suggested Agenda

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Fri Feb 16 05:03:41 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Please note that the Google Doc has been changed to “view only”. Kindly find attached the PDF document that records the redlines/comments made by 05:00 UTC today on the Google Doc. At the time of the meeting, I will revert the Google Doc back to “comment” to facilitate the discussions.

Thank you!
Ariel