[Gnso-rpm-data] Action Items from 16 February 2018 RPM Data Sub Team Call

Tushnet, Rebecca rtushnet at law.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 16 22:19:29 UTC 2018

That sounds more like quantitative and qualitative to me, both of which are well worth collecting. Perhaps I have simply not understood the point of the characterization.

Rebecca Tushnet
Frank Stanton Professor of First Amendment Law, Harvard Law School

Sent from my phone. Apologies for terseness/typos.