[gnso-rpm-wg] Action Items, Slides and Notes from the Working Group call held earlier today

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:12:53 UTC 2017

I agree with Georges that there is a linkage and that understanding the
seemingly inconsistent approaches is helpful to this group. Ultimately this
is a set of policies regardless of which WG is working on which piece.

On the other hand, I agree with Paul T. that this is not the place to
debate the finer points of Whois policy.

But where would one discuss the cross-over issues between policies? This is
certainly a right place for that.

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428
S: gsshatan