[GNSO-RPM-WG] 3.2.4 transcript with ICANN General Counsel confirming status

Paul Tattersfield gpmgroup at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 22:28:27 UTC 2019

Rebecca, you asked for additional wording which I provided a couple of days
later http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-rpm-wg/2019-October/003981.html

*“… With the above in mind Rebecca, would the following additional
subsection be acceptable to your proposal? 3.2.3 (b)* Word marks of treaty
organizations protected under 6ter of the Paris Convention and notified to
a national trademark office [*Again section numbering and ordering can be
tidied later but the new subsection should be one that flows to 7.1 & 7.2
and the RPMs.]” *

Unfortunately I didn’t see a reply.