[GNSO-RPM-WG] Comment deadline 4/27 - question

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Sun Apr 19 13:44:10 UTC 2020

	Hi All,

	I hope you and your families, firms, organizations and schools are
well and safe amidst the COVID19 challenges around the world.

	Our RPM WG comments are due a week from tomorrow (4/27).  This comes
even as other comment and related deadlines are being extended (e.g.,
USPTO is allowing  documents "due between (and inclusive of) March
27, 2020, and April 30, 2020" to be considered timely if filed "within
30 days of the original due date").

	How has COVID18 affected the companies and organizations we were
hoping to reach with this comment period?  How should we be
considering revising deadlines and other filing issues, if at all, in
response to the crisis?

	I would value your input greatly.  The RPM WG Leadership Team is
meeting at 9am Eastern tomorrow (Mon) to discuss.

	Best regards,

	Kathy Kleiman

	 __

	 ____