[GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: Proposed Agenda for RPMs PDP WG Meeting - 21 July 2020 at 13:00 UTC

cking at modernip.com cking at modernip.com
Mon Jul 20 18:01:24 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Respectfully, I believe this would be a waste of our remaining time.

The Proposal had significant opposition (at least as much opposition as support).  As well, consensus has never been reached in discussions by the full working group or (2) subgroups.

As consensus is needed to change an RPM that is itself the result of consensus discussions; and

As we haven’t been close to consensus in the working group, sub-groups or public comments; then

I suggest we complete our review concentrating on Proposals where consensus may still be possible.

Cyntia King

O:  +1 816.633.7647

C:  +1 818.209.6088