[GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: Proposed Agenda for RPMs PDP WG Meeting - 21 July 2020 at 13:00 UTC

Jason Schaeffer jason at esqwire.com
Tue Jul 21 12:37:43 UTC 2020

Hi Marie,

I’m really not sure why this is such a difficult issue or  why great effort is being made to misconstrue my email and request.

I responded to a challenge and stated that I am speaking on behalf of myself and others regarding the impression that was left with us at the end of last week’s call.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Again, we are not seeking to end the TMCH.  We are looking to address a problem that was identified and to avoid abuse of the TMCH.   We should all want a more effective and efficient TMCH and to ensure it’s operating properly.

I believe my emails have all stated the constructive purpose is to find a suitable solution to the problem, not to ignore your comments.

Jason