[GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: Review Updated Final Report Sections - Input by 23 Oct
pcorwin at verisign.com
Thu Oct 22 21:30:29 UTC 2020
RPM working group members:
I know that many of us are somewhat sleep deprived after ICANN 69, and just wanted to remind you that the final two meetings of the WG prior to consensus call will take place next week. After 4.5 years we are nearly at the finish line.
That is good news, but we all have some homework to complete before we are done.
As Ariel advised us all, the deadline for reviewing a few final revisions of the Google docs is COB tomorrow, October 23rd. If no suggestions or concerns are received these docs will be closed out as final – so please take a few minutes over the next 24 hours to review them. All details are below.
I will second email momentarily regarding the other homework assignment.
Thanks and best regards,
From: GNSO-RPM-WG <gnso-rpm-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Ariel Liang
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 10:56 AM
To: gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [GNSO-RPM-WG] REMINDER: Review Updated Final Report Sections - Input by 23 Oct
Dear WG members,
This is a reminder for reviewing the updates on the following google docs (please see below). If you have any further input, please share on list no later than Friday, 23 Oct COB.
Mary, Julie, Ariel
From: Ariel Liang <ariel.liang at icann.org<mailto:ariel.liang at icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 3:34 PM
To: "gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>" <gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rpm-wg at icann.org>>
Subject: Review Updated Final Report Sections - Input by 23 Oct
Dear WG members,
Thank you for your participation and input during today’s RPM sessions. Staff have completed today’s action items; please review the updated content in the following google docs:
* Phase 1 Final PDP Recommendations: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSFKsXW9Z3CfBODC_T_7kY_rCVo_pTkiWUH0cFG1Gac/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aSFKsXW9Z3CfBODC_T_7kY_rCVo_pTkiWUH0cFG1Gac/edit>
* pp.6-10: Inserted the URS recommendation (converted from URS Proposal #34) regarding the language of proceeding and its contextual language.
* pp.10-11: Updated the URS recommendation regarding the translation of the Notice of Complaint to maintain consistency with the recommendation regarding the language of proceeding.
* pp.26-29: Inserted the TMCH recommendation regarding geographical indicators and its contextual language approved by the WG.
* Annex: Charter Questions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmF5eKnuwjv-Sk4cWfTkM_omKpr0kLH2SSUjAnkFWII/edit#<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hmF5eKnuwjv-Sk4cWfTkM_omKpr0kLH2SSUjAnkFWII/edit>
* pp.18-21: Inserted the WG-approved text related to the ALP under Sunrise Q8(a), which concerns the review of ALP.
* pp.28-29: Rearranged the sentences related to the GPML (same updates have been incorporated in the “Background<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jw_B6xGwc-Du9dMbCGjsQnsq40NbZWgT5aC86nP9UN0/edit>” – p.11 and “Additional Marketplace RPMs<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Kf-on75LuwwjI-qfvx5YwX5q5ztauB3ivGD3rInJu4Q/edit>” sections)
If you have any further comments/suggestions, please share on list no later than Friday, 23 October COB. These above items will be considered closed after the deadline.
Mary, Julie, Ariel
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the GNSO-RPM-WG