[GNSO-RPM-WG] Edits and updates

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Oct 23 22:19:20 UTC 2020

Hi All, Attached please find my proposed edits to the Background
section of our report. We had a little more interaction with the EPDP
report than noted -- and went past the summary wave table to the
actual EPDP recommendations to determine that there was no conflict
between them and our WG recommendations. I've proposed revisions to
the background text to show this process with the steps involved. As a
WG, we certainly did our due diligence on this important task!
Best and have a good weekend,Kathy