[Gnso-ssc] SSC / Team review for RDS

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 15:06:28 UTC 2017

Hi Julf ,
The ranking is as good as the information provided along with the voting . As I write it was conducted with mistakes. Since not all SSC members voted the same way - it was not consensus opinion.

The ranking does not reflect more than formal opinion of voters summarised and divided by the number of candidates. And since the number of GNSO was wrong ,  even the numbers in report were incorrect.

Experience could be established via additional information requests and via interviews , and definetely not by voting.

If we sacrifice ability of the RT to conduct proper assessment (ability to make 'sanity checks' of ideas using the real life experience) of the procedures and policies in sake of diversity , then we fail our mission.

If we are taking about balance ,  there are no single representative currently at guaranteed 3 seat from the Contracted Party House and I do not belive it is a balanced approach to diversity.

--
Maxim Alzoba,
Sent from my phone. Please excuse my typos.