[Gnso-ssc] FW: For your review - revised motion Nomination of GNSO Candidates for the RDS RT

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Apr 18 15:22:16 UTC 2017

Thanks, Julf. I know that several of you expressed support for the approach on the way forward yesterday, but I just want to make sure that the proposed changes to the motion meet everyone’s expectations with regards to what was discussed. In addition, we especially need to hear from those of you that were not able to make the meeting.

Thanks,

Marika

On 4/18/17, 08:53, "gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Johan Helsingius" <gnso-ssc-bounces at icann.org on behalf of julf at julf.com> wrote:

    Dear Marika,

    > So far
    > I’ve only seen Poncelet express his support for the proposed way
    > forward.

    I assumed that it was clear from our call that I support this approach,
    but let me hereby state it explicitly.

    	Julf